Welcome to my blog. Here I post favorite poems that either I've written or other writers. I've always loved to write poetry. My poetry comes from my heart. It is a cleansing of my soul. Make yourself comfortable and I hope you enjoy reading my blogs. This is my stress free zone and I hope you will visit often. From me and mine to you and yours...Enjoy. Deb







Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Love


O my dear sweet heart,
As we walk, hand in hand,
In a moonlit night,
Millions of stars smiling as witness delight,
Bearing the sign of love to prove true.

Dew drops cooling our heels,
Simmering raindrops stimulating,
Sleeping soil with fragrance,
Chirping foot bare on grass luscious,
Flowers dancing wildly around.

Aura golden around you,
Transformed my world new and multicolored,
With the first ray at dawn,
Whispered you in voice enchanting,
Like a bubbling nightingale.

O my love, you are a gift divine to me,
A treasure most precious to me,
It made blind Homer to sing,
In sound ravishing on melodious harp,
Only oath with oath, nothing weighs.

Thou magic cooled my heart,
With pleasure and treasure,
Her lips sucked my soul flying,
Delivered to my self again,
Thy lips, a dwelling divine.

All waste that is not love,
A flame that stormed the test of time,
O my love,
Melt thyself as water drops in ocean round
And dissolve in me, never to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment