Welcome to my blog. Here I post favorite poems that either I've written or other writers. I've always loved to write poetry. My poetry comes from my heart. It is a cleansing of my soul. Make yourself comfortable and I hope you enjoy reading my blogs. This is my stress free zone and I hope you will visit often. From me and mine to you and yours...Enjoy. Deb







Friday, May 6, 2011

Feelings




Loneliness comes and goes,
how it feels everyone knows.
Everyone has felt the pain that i say,
they have felt it some how some way.
It hurts deep inside your heart,
it feels like your whole world has fallen apart.
You feel empty and cold,
you are afraid you wlll feel this way until your old.
You decided to give up all hopes and dreams,
like there will be no end or this is how it seems
You scream and ask for help but noone is there,
you don't even know if anyone cares.
I hope everyone listens to what I have said,
because one day, at some point, these thoughts will be in your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment